Natural Chios Mastiha Small Tears 50g
Chios Mastiha is a unique product with many beneficial qualities and wide- ranging uses since antiquity. Nowadays, it is used in pharmaceuticals, perfumes, cosmetics, beverages, bakery goods, sweets as well as in cooking.
Chios Mastiha is the natural resin of pistacia lentiscus var. Chia, a tree which grows only on the Aegean island of Chios, Greece. Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has anti- microbial, anti- inflammatory, and healing activity. Also, it has beneficial effects on both body hygiene and skin care.
Mastiha and its products have great beneficial properties and activities supported by scientific findings and research:
- Contribute to the hygiene of the gastrointestinal system
- Exhibit therapeutic effect in patients suffering from peptic ulcers
- Exhibit strong anti-microbial and antibacterial action
- Exhibit healing and anti-inflammatory activity
- Act as a natural antioxidant agent
- Make a positive contribution to oral hygiene
- Food and drinks industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
Ingredients: Chios Mastiha.
Important Note: Small mastiha tears are used for crashing and thus for cooking.